So since I believe in the power of peanut butter/chocolate goodness and may have a severe addiction to Nutella, this recipe just screamed my name. Plus, nobody likes a dry brownie. Since I did make these, I can promise that dry is no where near a problem here. It is fudge-full of deliciousness.
1 Cup of all-purpose flour
3/4 Cup of cocoa
1/8 Tsp of table salt
1/2 Tsp of baking powder
1 cup of butter
2 cups of granulated sugar
2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup of Nutella
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1. In a medium bowl combine flour, (sift this in to get rid of lumps), and . Set aside.
2. Over low heat, melt and stir in and until well combined. (I used the microwave)
3. To the butter-sugar mixture add , one at a time. With a wooden spoon vigorously mix in each egg until well-combined. To the butter-egg mixture whisk in the cocoa mixture until fully combined.
4. In a microwave safe bowl add and . Heat in the microwave in 20 second intervals until it reaches a runny consistency. Stir this mixture into the batter.
5. Pour the batter into a glass 9 x 13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. I used Baker's Joy. Bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
6. Let brownies cool completely before cutting. I also made a simple icing of milk and confectioner's sugar, drizzling it over the brownies, sprinkling them with mini chocolate chips. Make sure you give them time to cool.
Now all you have to do is just enjoy!