Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books I Loved Before I Started Blogging
This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out.
I picked books as they came to my mind. Since I didn't start blogging till 2011 but still read a lot before that, there were a lot of books to choose from. I guess this is really a mish-mash of options. Let me know if we have some in common!
1. The Only Alien on the Planet by Kristen D. Randle
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. Identical by Ellen Hopkins
4. All Jane Austen
5. The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
7. The Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan
8. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
9. Anne of Green Gables books by L. M. Montgomery
10. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Have a fabulous Tuesday!!!