Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books I Just Had to Buy But Haven't Read Yet
This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out.
1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
2. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
4. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
5. A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
6. Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
7. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
8. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
9. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
10. When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
I still really want to read all of these. And you would think I was feverish considering how necessary it seemed for me to get them in the store... but yet there they still sit, unread on the shelf. Must be depressing to be an unread book.
Do you have a list? Please share with me, and I will try to check it out.