This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out.
1. The first review I ever had a response from was from one of my absolute favorite authors, Ellen Hopkins. When I saw the response, I thought that is the author of Burned speaking to me. ME! It was pretty incredible for me.
2. Meeting Maggie Stiefvater. My goodness I was so excited.
3. Reading Gone With the Wind for the first time. I was in sixth grade, and the book started a year long obsession with books on the Civil War.
4. Getting my first Nancy Drew book. Yea, I read all of them.
5. Anytime I read the Hunger Games. Yes, I am obsessed, but the book is incredible. I try to reread those at least once a year.
6. My first ALA conference. Are there many things that are more awesome for a bookish person?
7. The first time I recommended a book I loved to someone else only to find that they loved it just as much. I started to really enjoy sharing my books with the world.
8. Reading by first Julie Kagawa book. She opened me up to the world of fey in a way that I never thought I would have loved. I am indebted to her for sharing that world with me.
9. The first time I convinced my sister that reading could be fun. Man that was a great bookish moment for me.
10. Meeting Jesse Andrews (Author of Me and Earl and the Dying Girl) During the panel, we kept noticing his socks, and he showed them off for the picture. He is an incredible writer.
What are your favorite memories? Share please!