As part of my "I need to get back into this" pact, I am going to participate in challenges. Simply Books needs a good challenge. Or two in this case. I have decided to participate in the 2013 YA Contemporary Challenge and the Sophomore Reading Challenge 2013.
I love YA Contemporary. As much as I love dystopian creepiness and paranormal craziness, contemporary owns my heart. That's why I chose this challenge hosted by Katie's Book Blog.
1. The Theory of Everything by Kari Luna
2. Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
3. Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein
4. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
5. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
6. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
8. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
9-10. To be Filled
Debut authors rule. Seriously they are the peanut butter and chocolate of the reading world. Their freshness and delicious pages waiting to be devoured make my world so much tastier! *Side note: No I do not make a habit of eating my books* Anyways, I love supporting my favorite debut authors. This seemed like a great idea so I chose this challenge hosted by Chick Loves Lit.
1. Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by R.L. LaFevers
2. Enders (Starters and Enders #2) by Lissa Price
3. The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
4. Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
5. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
6. Enshadowed (Nevermore #2) by Kelly Creagh
7. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
8-10. To Be Filled
Are you participating in some challenges? Please fill free to share a link so I can check them out!