Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favorite Characters
This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out.
This is just a quick list. I tried to include my classics with my moderns. Enjoy.
1. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss. Show me a girl who didn't love him. And I'll call her crazy. He was am amazing character, and I'm going to love him forever.
2. Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind. The first bad boy I fell in love with. When I was in sixth grade, I discovered the book. I was never the same. I've read the book over and over again since then, and he still gets me.
3. Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. Ok third boy in a row. I know. Peeta was just so the boy you want to have in your life. His character makes you believe that maybe there is just a Peeta out there for you who adores you.
4. America Singer from The Selection. She may just be on the list since I just finished the book. But still she was just such a strong character with compassion, support, and such an easy going personality. I admired her passion.
5. Jo March from Little Women. She is my ultimate model of a strong woman. She was a writer, a reader, and she went against the grain. She had a temper, but she had the heart to make it right. And she always cared more about the people she loved than to give them everything they want.
6. Anne Shirley from the Anne of Green Gables series. She made me believe in imagination. I truly believed in the power of words, romance, and happily ever afters. I used to wish I had red hair just like her.
7. Michael Moscovitz from The Princess Diaries. In a way, Michael is like Peeta for me. Of course he was next to Mia, princess of awkward, so it was a bit different. He was still the perfect romantic boyfriend nonetheless.
8. Meg Murray from A Wrinkle in Time. Brainy. Fabulous. Discovering tesseracts one at a time as the coolest and best sister on any planet.
9. Tock from The Phantom Tollbooth. A watchdog that is basically a dog that is a watch? Yep that book was amazing and so was Tock.
10. Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. I have yet to decide which one I love more. The strong Elizabeth or the incredible Mr. Darcy. The book is one of my favorites, and that couple just tops my favorite in the ultimate romance of all time.
What's your top ten? Leave me your link in a comment.