Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Read in One Day
This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out!
This week's list is all about the books that I couldn't put down. They were probably the books that I almost killed someone cause they interrupted me.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I got this book for Christmas. The day after Christmas, it was devoured. I sort of remember yelling at at least two people for interrupting me.
2. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I have read all three of them in the matter of three days a couple of times. No matter how many time you read them, they just pull you in! SOO good!
3. Identical by Ellen Hopkins. The book is huge, but since it is prose, it's easy to get through quickly. I wanted to know what was going on!
4. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. After Delirium, all I wanted to do was to tear into Pandemonium as soon as possible. Once Lauren grabbed me, there was no way I was letting go of that book.
5. The Only Alien on the Planet by Kristen D Randle. The book is older, but it is one of the most incredible YA books I've ever read. It's not super well known, but it really should be.
6. Starters by Lissa Price. I wasn't expecting to love the book cause the cover didn't look that enticing. It seemed very MG. About a couple chapters in, I was completely hooked. I barely put down my nook that night.
7. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It is one of my absolute favorite books, and I can read it all day without stopping. No matter how many times, the book is incredible.
8. The Truth Seeker by Dee Henderson. She's a Christian fiction writer who does an incredible job with thrillers mixed with romance. This is my favorite book she wrote, but the whole O'Malley series is incredible.
9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I might have been a complete emotional wreck when I finished the book, but it definitely happened in one day.
10. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. I'm pretty sure I finished all of the books in the series in a day. They were easy reads but they were so GOOD!