The main problem I had this week was picking from the multiple gorgeous men that play on the show. It was hard, and I still have six. Anyways here we go!
1. Our first man is Yani Gellman who plays the oh-so-mysterious Officer Garrett Reynolds. He's sneaky and manipulative and very pretty. I'm not a fan of his character, but not that has nothing to do with his face.
2. Man #2 is Julian Morris who plays Wren Kim. Ladies he's gorgeous, an incredible flirt, and he has an adorable British accent. I stand on the fact that he is my favorite on the show. I don't care what anybody else has to say on the matter *wink,wink*.
3. Now Ian Harding who plays Ezra Fitz, former-English teacher and new to the world of teaching at the University. The whole teacher-dating-a-student thing was never that great for me. I guess that those traditional values in me were screaming too loud. But I don't think I can argue why Aria was so smitten.
4. Ah Tyler Blackburn who plays Caleb Rivers. I know he was supposed to be the bad boy on campus, but I never fell for that. No one has ever made it as a bad boy with that face. It's like the most freaking perfect face I've ever seen. Doesn't that picture make you want to just touch him? Yea, I thought so.
5. And Brant Daugherty who plays Noel Kahn. I'm not going to say much about him except I think he's very pretty too. If anyone doesn't think so, please tell me so I can inform you that you are completely crazy.
6. And lastly Drew Van Acker also known as Jason DiLaurentis. Now, in my mind, he is the true bad boy. He's so secretive and mysterious and dangerous and delicious. Yum is all I can say.